Tilt & Turn Door
This is a dual functionality door. It can be tilted inside vertically to allow for ventilation which will take minimal space. And it can also be horizontally pulled inward for complete opening.
Tilt & Slide Door
Another door with dual functionality, this can be tilted inside vertically to allow for ventilation which will take minimal space. And for complete opening, it can also be slid sideways like a regular sliding door.
Lift & Slide Door
Between lift-and-slide doors are delicate yet solid profiles with a clear, straight Classic-line design. These are heavy duty doors providing wider open spaces.
- advanced construction ensures highest level of stability
- thermally broken aluminium threshold for an increased thermal insulation
- 70 mm profile depth for an optimum of thermal insulation
- appealing angular Classic-line design
- triple glazing is possible
- can be complemented by exterior aluminium shells
- thermally broken reinforcement available for the lift-and-slide door’s frame to achieve an insulation value of Uw = 1.0 W/m²K low-maintenance window systems